At the commencement of Term 2 of each school year, the enrolment period is declared open. During this time all those parents who seek to enrol their child/children in year 7 are advised to obtain an enrolment package from our school office. Please complete the application form and return it with COPIES of the relevant documents to the office.
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Immunisation Certificate
- 2 x Passport Photos
- Latest school report from last school student attended (if applicable)
- Year 5 NAPLAN report (when enrolling in Year 7 )
- Citizenship/Visa Documentation (if applicable)
- Relevant Family Court Orders (if applicable)
- Relevant medical and/or special needs information incl. clinical assessments (where applicable)
Who is eligible for enrolment?
In order to meet the demand of our community’s need for enrolment, The Assyrian Schools board has developed an Enrolment policy which our schools follow.
According to this policy, acceptance of children will depend on a number of criteria which have to be met by the applicants. These criteria are called an Enrolment Priority List.
The students who will receive priority for enrolment are:
- Siblings of students presently enrolled in any Assyrian school whose Parents / Guardian.
- Children from families affiliated with other Assyrian Churches.
- Children from Christian families.
- Children from non-Christian families.
At the end of the Enrolment period, all applications will be considered according to our enrolment policy.
The Principal will write to all successful applicants to invite them to an interview. All successful enrolments for St Narsai Assyrian Christian College will be invited to a special orientation evening where more information and students handbooks will be given to
Enrolments of Children with Special Needs
Parents applying for enrolment are strongly advised to provide full disclosure of any learning difficulties that their child may exhibit, including physical and intellectual disabilities. This is important for us to know so that we may be able to implement special programs to assist your child. If the school cannot cater for the needs of your child we may be able to advise you and provide you with better options. Parents, please note that the Enrolment decision made by Principal is final and no discussion will be entered into.